Welcome to the new ChrisEaves.com. This website serves three main purposes:
- Serve my clients' needs
- Provide professional background information
- Promote my personal interests in photography and sustainability
Colbert mocks Brand Managers who get ridiculous in their positioning instructions for product placement: lnkd.in/x28kDK— chriseaves (@chriseaves) February 25, 2012
For those who have been asking, yes, I took the the photos in the slideshow, and here's where:
- Sunset pier: Cayucos, Calif.
- Mountain road: Somewhere north and between Carwell and Three Forks, Mont.
- City skyline at night: Peoria, Ill., as seen from the bank of the Illinois river in East Peoria, Ill.
- City skyline during the day: Chicago, as seen from outside the Adler Planetarium
- Bridge: The Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, Calif.
Please pardon the pixel dust and oddities as I transition the site from Drupal to Joomla.